Two children were poisoned as a result of ingestion of termite control pesticide. They are in a critical condition, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said on Friday.
The decision to reduce service fee for patents, utility models and industrial designs for students, research centres and…58 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
“The National Poison Control Center of the General Directorate for Disease Surveillance and Control at the Ministry of Health monitored two cases of poisoning two children with chemicals as a result of their ingestion of a termite control pesticide, and they are currently undergoing treatment while they are in a critical condition.”
“This incident occurred as a result of poor storage of these materials inside the home in easy-to-open drinking water containers.”
The UK and Oman will open a new joint training base in the sultanate early next year. The…1648 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?