A statement issued online by ROP said, “In cooperation with the Oman National Company for Engineering and Investment, self-service devices have been activated to print the vehicle license in the following locations:
The decision to reduce service fee for patents, utility models and industrial designs for students, research centres and…70 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
1. Main office in Al Khuwair, Lulu of Al Amerat, Lulu of Darset, Al Ghubrah Lulu, Al Bandar Lulu, Wadi Al Lawami Lulu and Al Ma’abilah Lulu in Muscat governorate.
2. Sandan Industrial area, Barka Lulu and Lulu of Rustaq in South Al Batinah Governorate.
3. Sohar Lulu, Lulu of Al Khabura and Al Sewaiq Lulu in North Al Batinah Governorate.
4. Buraimi Lulu in Buraimi Governorate.
5. Salalah Lulu in Dhofar Governorate.
6. Ibra Lulu in North Al Sharqiyah Governorate.
1-Qurum City Center, Omantel hall (Al Khoudh) and Omantel hall (Al Amerat) in Muscat governorate.
2-Omantel hall (Ibra) in North Al Sharqiyah governorate.
3-Omantel hall (Buraimi) in Buraimi governorate.
4-Omantel hall (Salalah) in Dhofar governorate.
5-Omantel hall (Sur) in South Al Sharqiyah governorate.
6-Omantel hall (Ibri) in Ad Dhahirah governorate.
7-Nizwa Grand Mall in Al Dakhiliyah governorate.
8- Sohar City Center in North Al Batinah governorate.
In a significant endorsement that will support exports to European Union (EU) markets, Oman’s largest cement manufacturer, Raysut…454 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?