Fire breaks out in house in Oman

      Published on Tuesday, 4 August , 2020      402 Views     
Fire breaks out in house in Oman

  • Oman News

Firefighters managed to extinguish a fire that broke out in a house in Al Dhahirah Governorate.

No injuries have been reported.

Public Authority for Civil Defence and Ambulance (Pacda) said in a statement,

“The authority’s firefighter team managed to put out a fire that broke out in a house in the Wilayat of Dhank in Al Dhahirah Governorate without recording any injuries.”



Pacda calls on citizens and residents to take care and caution when dealing with electrical appliances, not to overload sockets, close unnecessary devices before leaving the house, and close the gas cylinder after use to avoid the loss of lives and property.

Keywords:
Category Oman News | 2020/08/04 latest update at 5:00 PM
Source : Times of Oman | Photocredit : Google
403 Views
Comments Add comment



Gulf Media

Related Articles

The editorial staff of Oman Today would like to give all of its readers from Oman and Gulf and the whole world the opportunity to participate actively in the development of the website! If you have something interesting, fun, scandalous - just something worth to be seen from more people. Capture it and share it in the Oman Today with a short text.

Do you have information you want to reach our readers?

Send article/s

You can subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter pages or use our RSS feed channel to always read the most important news about Oman, the Gulf and the world.