“The municipality of Muscat directs the attention of community members to the importance of completely relying on the service of reserving parking spaces through the available electronic channels and shown in the informative boards that have been installed recently,” a statement issued online by the body said.
The decision to reduce service fee for patents, utility models and industrial designs for students, research centres and…62 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
“As of 1st November, the municipality will remove all parking meters devices in all the following locations: Commercial District, Commercial Square, Ruwi Market, Al Forsan Street, Muttrah Market and Sea Street, Wadi Kabir.
“The Municipality urges all parking users to rely on the electronic reservation through the channels described as following:
1. Booking via text messages: Send an SMS containing the vehicle number, code and the required number of minutes (multiple from 30 to maximum 300) to the number 90091.
2. The user will receive a text message confirming the booking and including the ticket number, the vehicle number, code, and the time required to park.
3. In the event that the user wants to extend the time, he must send another message to 90091 and follow the same previous steps.
4. Booking via Baladiyati app: The Baladiyati application for smartphones can be used to book parking by hours, as well as to obtain parking permits for vehicles, with the ability to renew permits, and all users can pay fines through the application or inquire about pending fines.
5. Booking through Muscat Municipality website: Users can access the Muscat Municipality website via the address www.mm.gov.om and benefit from the service of issuing vehicle parking permits, renewing permits, paying fines or inquiring about them.
The UK and Oman will open a new joint training base in the sultanate early next year. The…1652 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?