Speaking in an interview with Oman TV, Dr. Mohammed Saif Al Hosni, Undersecretary for Health Affairs at the Ministry of Health, said the cases of COVID-19 infection continue to increase with the country now having 5,671 confirmed cases, including 26 deaths. “The curve is still ascending but we have not reached the peak yet.”
The decision to reduce service fee for patents, utility models and industrial designs for students, research centres and…114 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
He also said 83 per cent of the people infected with coronavirus are aged 15 to 50. The ministry has so far conducted 72,000 coronavirus tests. “Of the confirmed cases 111 are in hospitals and 33 are in ICU and 30 on ventilators,” Dr. Al Hosani said.
On Tuesday, the ministry announced that 292 more people have tested positive for COVID-19, including 119 Omanis and 173 expatriate residents. The number of recoveries rose to 1,574. The ministry also announced the death of a 57-year-old expatriate resident, taking the total number of fatalities to 26.
In a significant endorsement that will support exports to European Union (EU) markets, Oman’s largest cement manufacturer, Raysut…294 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?