Kuwait Friday recorded 1,072 new cases of the novel coronavirus, raising the country’s infection tally to 25,184, the Kuwaiti news agency KUNA reported.
The decision to reduce service fee for patents, utility models and industrial designs for students, research centres and…1126 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
The Health Ministry also announced nine more deaths from COVID-19, taking the total such fatalities in the country to 194.
All the new cases were in contact with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media update.
He said that 65 people have left institutional quarantine centers and will have to spend at least 14 days in home isolation.
The ministry said that 575 more patients have recovered from the disease, bringing to 9,273 the total of such recoveries in the country.
Starting from Sunday, Kuwait will enforce a 12-hour curfew, replacing a 20-day total curfew that began on May 10 across the country to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
The UK and Oman will open a new joint training base in the sultanate early next year. The…1046 Views | the publication reaches you by | Oman News
Do you have information you want to reach our readers?